is an app for all your email featuring smart views, a unified inbox, relevance sorting, cloud-enabled functionality, and more.
Inky works with any IMAP or POP account. Forget about complicated port numbers and server names. Adding any number of accounts is a breeze with Inky's automatic account discovery.
Get Organized with Smart Views
Focus on mail from personal contacts without the distraction of social notifications, daily deals, and other newsletters. Inky automatically categorizes your incoming mail so you don't have to.
Sort By Relevance
Inky's unique relevance sorting lets you read messages in order of importance. Email messages from close contacts have a vibrant blue drop and rise to the top of your message list. Less important mail and spam messages appear faded and sink to the bottom.
Version 2.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.More informationDownload Now
Hardscore Games has announced the release of Star Admiral 1.10., an update to their competitive mobile strategy game for iOS devices. This version integrates the live streaming platform Twitch, making it possible for gamers to stream their gameplay from everywhere. Being one of the first mobile games to support Twitch, Star Admiral pushes the limits for hardcore games on mobile, connecting with one of the fastest growing gamer communities.
Indie game developers, PiJa have released Quiztador 1.1, a fast-paced, age of conquest themed multiplayer trivia game for iOS. Quiztador is a trivia challenge where 2-4 players prove their mettle in a wide selection of categories ranging from Fashion to Computer & Video games. The free-to-play game draws on some of the most popular features from modern game shows, with various tactical tools to help you beat your opponents, such as 50:50 or copy an answer.
Leading iOS software developer, iMobie Inc. has released AnyTrans for Mac, an update to its top-notch Apple device manager for Mac and Windows. Designed in line with the latest OS X Yosemite, AnyTrans makes iPhone file management simple and flexible. Users can effortlessly transfer iPhone, iPod music to/from any Mac computer, copy photos, videos and apps between devices and Macs, export SMS messages and even the associated image/audio files and so much more.
Selznick Scientific Software has announced PasswordWallet 4.8.1, an update to its best-selling password management solution for iOS devices. PasswordWallet allows users to automatically sync all their passwords between iOS, Mac, Windows, and Android devices by encrypting and storing passwords and private information in one location, accessible with a single password. Version 4.8.1 can now unlock wallets with Touch ID on iOS, and adds the ability to generate random passwords from templates.
AtomKnows has announced the first photo book SDK for iOS app developers and photo retailers at the Mobile Photo Connect Conference in San Francisco. The tapsBook SDK can be integrated into any existing iOS app running on iOS 7/8 with minimal coding. It ships with rapid photo book creation tools, built-in page templates, and more. By using the tapsBook SDK, app developers and photo retailers can let their users create and order photo books quickly without leaving their app.
NetSnips, the popular productivity app for creating snippets from web pages, has received a major update. With the universal app for iPhone and iPad users can track their favorite web pages visually with so-called web snippets. NetSnips updates all snippets regularly, which allows following content changes of any web page. This visual approach of following web pages is unique on the App Store. The new update adds landscape mode, iPhone 6/6 Plus support and includes many other improvements.
iSkin has announced that it is now offering GearCare with any iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S or iPhone 5C case purchased online. The cases will now come standard with 1 year free accidental damage handling warranty coverage. GearCare does not cost extra, require monthly fees or a brand new device. iSkin also announces the iSkin TurboCharger - a tiny 12.5Watt charger that charges the iPhone 6 & 6+, twice as fast as the standard iPhone charger.
Portland based Red Giant has released Offload, a brand new standalone application for reliable backup of footage in the field. Available alone or as part of the Red Giant Shooter Suite, Offload makes the often unreliable and tedious task of backing up files from camera card to laptop and external drives a hassle-free experience. Offload is media and camera agnostic, and requires no additional equipment used in the normal footage offload process.
Zevrix Solutions has announced LinkOptimizer 4.9.26, a feature update to its workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. Awarded 4 out of 5 starts by Computer Arts magazine, LinkOptimizer allows to reduce InDesign link size and speed up processing by eliminating excess image data. The software also performs image adjustments, converts formats and helps repurpose files for web and mobile devices. The new version lets users insert time stamp into variable names of optimized images.
Paris based Information Addicts has announced OneReader 1.6, an update to the popular news reader for iOS that combines the efficiency of the traditional RSS readers with the various ways in which we receive the news today. OneReader aggregates RSS feeds and articles from social networks in an efficient interface that makes it easy to breeze through a large amount of content. Version 1.6 is optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and for iOS 8.
Independent developer, David Likosar, has announced Direct Remote 1.8, an update to his popular remote control utility for iOS devices. The Direct Remote app offers a new way to control DirecTV receivers connected to your home network. The app features quick tuning using up to 65 favorites and allows control of your receiver using intuitive gestures or a more traditional touch control. The 1.8 release adds support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Texas based Agile Tortoise has announced Drafts 4, the next generation of its popular iPhone and iPad productivity app. An essential part of any iOS productivity toolkit, Drafts is a quick capture note taking app with incredibly flexible output actions. Drafts 4 scales from simple, fast text capture & sharing, up to a powerful toolkit for automation and text manipulation. Drafts 4 is now a Universal app, rewritten from the ground up to take advantage of all the latest Apple devices and iOS 8.
Nektony has announced its next set of updates of VSD Viewer, the app that processes Microsoft Visio files on iOS and Android devices. VSD Viewer is a professional level Visio drawings viewer. Easily view, interact, share, print, convert to PDF any MS Visio drawing. VSD Viewer supports specific features required by professionals who needs to preview drawings in details - with Layers and even Shape Data. Any of VSD Viewers now support the latest Microsoft Visio themes including specific details.
Power App AG has announced App Store Icon Resizer 1.0.0, its new developer tool for Mac OS X. With a single action, App Store Icon Resizer takes care of creating all sizes of app icons that are needed for every app in Apple's App Store. The app prompts the user with a window, where the basic icon with a resolution of 1024x1024 pixels can be dragged in. After choosing the devices that the icon is meant to be used for, all necessary sizes can be exported to a user defined folder.
DistributorX has announced the appointment by 2imagine of the company as distributor for the 2imagine online editing and collaboration solution for Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator documents. DistributorX will distribute 2imagine in the USA and Canada, and the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. DistributorX offers products to a wide range of dealers, VARs and integrators in the corporate, commercial, creative, print, publishing and pre-press sectors.
The open-source Arduino
environment makes it easy to write code and upload it to the I/O board. It runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. The environment is written in Java and based on Processing, avr-gcc, and other open-source software.
- avr: Improved USB-CDC write speed (Justin Rajewski)
- avr: Improved USB-CDC read code (Paul Brook)
- avr: Fixed race condition in USB-CDC transmit (Paul Brook)
- avr: Added replacement stub for cstdlib atexit() funciton (Christopher Andrews)
- Fixed wrong NULL pointer handling in Stream class (Amulya Kumar Sahoo)
- Backported String class from IDE 1.5.x (Matt Jenkins)
- Backported Print class from IDE 1.5.x
- Backported digitalPinToInterrupt macro from IDE 1.5.x
- Added initVariant() hook to allow 3rd party variant-specific initialization
- Added replacement stub for cstdlib atexit() function (Christopher Andrews) [ide]
- Added compatibility for IDE 1.5.x libraries layout
- Fix toolchain command line to compile assembler files (Jimmy Hedman)
- If two libraries have the same header file use the lib with the same folder name (Paul Stoffregen)
- Robot_Control: removed duplicated SPI and Wire (Xun Yang)
- Robot_Control: fixed issue on motors being opposite (Xun Yang)
- Robot_Control: updated turning algorithm (Xun Yang)
- Esplora: added reading form Tinkerkit inputs
- SoftwareSerial: Fix idle level when initializing with inverted logic (Jens-Christian Skibakk)
- fixed a bunch of examples [firmware]
- Wifishield: fixed paths on firmware upgrade scripts
More informationDownload Now
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Java 1.5 or later
Pneumatic Image Converter
does the following:
- Batch convert multiple supported image files into other formats from any combination.
- Supported image files include BMP, GIF, JPG, JP2, PDF, PNG, PSD, and TIFF.
- Converted image files retain their original name automatically.
- Filters out unsupported image files, simplifying the procedure.
- User selected destination for converted image files.
- Original image files remain unmodified.
- Fast conversion.
More informationDownload Now
- Updated to work with OS X 10.10
Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any app or game using them, even the ones without built-in support.
A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.
Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox 360 and Ps3.
- Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse
- Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick independently
- Smooth mouse movement
- Adjust mouse speed for analog sticks per direction individually, this can help with crappy gamepads
- Analog Shoulder Triggers can be used as buttons
- Any "weird" combination you want:
Button/Dpad/Analog Stick/Analog Trigger --> Keyboard/Mouse/Click/Scroll
- Ready-to-use examples, easily modifiable
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth Joysticks
- Easy to use interface.
- To map Key-Combinations like Command+Q, just map two or more keys to the same input (in this example, one for Command and another for Q)
- Compatible with controllers that does use the standard HID Joystick interface
- You may need to install a third party driver for PS3 and Xbox controllers, you can find links to them in the Support site FAQ
- If your PS3 gamepad does not respond to any input when connected using USB, just press the central "PS" button once
- Wireless Xbox 360 Gamepads, sadly, does not use Bluetooth, you may need an adapter in this case. Search on the web for "Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver"
- Other similar apps may prevent Joystick Mapper from operating correctly, if you have one and have problems, please disable them before using Joystick Mapper
More informationDownload Now
- Proper Wireless PlayStation 4 Dual Shock Controller support
- Controllers will connect/disconnect automatically while the app is running now (you can turn off your controller now to save battery or even change to another identical controller ;).
- Bug fixed: Mouse Cursor was Jammed on the corner sometimes when the controller is disconnected
- No lags when connecting/scanning Dual Shock 4 controllers (please tell me if you encounter this problem)
- New Preset Examples for PS4 controllers
- Fixed problems on (dis)connections
is a color-blindness simulator for OS X. It filters in real-time the area around the mouse pointer and displays the result - as seen by a color blind person - in a floating palette.
More informationDownload Now
- Protanopia (most common color blindness) is now selected by default