Blogs Maceros (eng)
- Improved Image widget to behave as a placeholder when image is not specified
- Improved Image widget to accept a text label
- Improved the installation of icon assets by showing Icon Chooser dialog with new icons
- Improved how online sharing service works on mobile devices
- Added an option to disable comments when sharing online
- Improved Clone Screen action to save unsaved changes before cloning
- Improved Clone Screen action to copy the contents instead of using inheritance. Added an explicit option for "inherit" behavior.
- Added a warning when trying to paste, duplicate or add widgets in "Overriding properties" mode
- Added Steps Left widget to Mockups Gallery
- Added Range Slider widget to Foundation stencil
- Fixed Grid asset error occurring when loading predefined templates
- Fixed Activity Indicator widget in Android Kit Kat stencil
- Added list/menu/reorder built-in icon (3 horizontal lines)
- Improved the styling of Mockups Gallery when opened from the application
- Added support for Plastic SCM plugin
- Renamed "WireframeSketcher Studio" to simply "WireframeSketcher"
- OS X 10.5 or later
Numi is a little program that lives in your menu bar. It magically combines calculations with text, and allows you to share computations with other Numi users.
- Numi combines text editor, calculator, and custom mechanism that fully transforms text as you type it in.
- The input is as easy as typing in simple text. You don’t have to switch between what you enter - text, numbers, comments - everything is automatic.
- Special operations. Auto sum, improved work with percentages, supports currency symbols.
- Always at hand: just press Cmd+Opt+=
"It's very cool and makes simple, common calculations very easy and fun." Lifehacker
"What it does is let you solve problems like they were word problems." Addictive Tips
Note: The version level of the downloadable demo is 2.0.2. The version available for purchase from the Mac App Store is currently 2.0.1.
- Few fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later
BatchOutput PDF Server prints PDF files automatically from watched hot folders on your network. Create hot folders for various printing settings, then just drop PDFs there, and BatchOutput PDF will do the rest for you. Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF works in the background. Save time and hassle of opening and printing each PDF manually.
- Create hot folders on a network and use a single copy to serve multiple users.
- Print PDFs automatically from watched hot folders
- Create presets and hot folders for various printing settings (for example: Color printer, Tabloid at 100%; B&W printer, A4, shrink to fit, etc.)
- Serve multiple users with a single copy of BatchOutput PDF Server
- Post-processing: file successful jobs and errors to specific locations
- Track all your processed files and errors in History
- Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF prints in the background.
- Save time and hassle of printing each file manually
- [bug fixed] Fixed an issue in v2.2.3 in which a single copy was printed regardless of the number of copies specified in the preset.
OS X 10.5 or later
ookkeeaapp PRO is a powerful yet easy to use and to understand bookkeeping application for freelancers, small companies, and agencies that are tired of having to use cluttered, cumbersome, and ugly apps.
With ookkeeaapp you enter single items, choose if they have to be used for the next VAT/sales declaration, and if so, which tax rate applies.
Those items/entries can be 'sorted' by an (optional) chart of accounts and their own categories.
Single items/entries belong to a tab. A tab usually 'represents' the time frame you (need to) use for your VAT/sales tax declaration.
With ookkeeaapp all you have to do in order to create/submit your next VAT declaration is to click a single button. Yes, that's right! Just a single button and you will see all relevant numbers for your next VAT declaration.
- Improved Import from Bill
- OS X 10.7.4 or later
Priority Matrix distinguishes itself from traditional linear to-do lists in that it excels at guiding the user's focus to the tasks with the highest return. Customers have called it a "higher dimension" productivity app because it helps them focus on more than just due dates, but visual categorization through quadrants, icons, and completion percentage while remaining absolutely natural to use.
Plan differently. The acclaimed iOS app, now on the Mac. Also featuring free Cloud Sync with any device running the app, Priority Matrix by Appfluence is a thoughtful and beautiful time management tool completely redesigned to take advantage of what OS X has to offer. Priority Matrix is your solution to visually organize your to-do list, agenda, and priorities.
Learn more at http://www.appfluence.com
With Priority Matrix Cloud Sync, your data travels with you. Your project work can be synchronized to the cloud and be accessed on any device running Priority Matrix.
- Quadrants based priority / organization of projects
- Touch, drag and drop to add, edit, and manipulate items
- Visual organization that's customizable by colors & labels
- Search filter by keywords
- Drag-n-drop interaction for deletion, duplication, moving
- Powerful copy and paste operations
- Sort items alphabetically, by due date, or by completion percentage
- Dozens of reminder icons & symbols
- Progress tracking
- Target date
- Dynamically resizable quadrants
- Many other features
- Daily planning
- SWOT analysis
- Pros / Cons list
- Project management
- View dozens of tasks at the same time
- Menu option to email your whole team, for convenience
- Cleaner collaborators panel
- Context menu for team options
- Fixes in loading of user avatars
- Some stability fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later
PhotoDazzle Beautifier includes:
- wrinkle removal
- colorizing hair
- colorizing iris
- soft skin look
- eye shadow
- and much more
- single-step workflow (no complicated multiple steps)
- realtime editing - instantly see the result
- colors can be replaced at any time, so you can try out any variant you can imaging
- each effect puts its power in your hand with one single intensity
- Zoom/loupe for detail editing
- automatic layer separation, so all effect can be change at any time
- 3D layer selection, to easily find previous changes (to edit them at any time)
- easy way to access recent pictures or drop new ones
- and of course all the technology Apple provides us with: 64bit, CoreImage, Lion full-screen
- bugfix some trouble saving JPEG images in place
- bugfix hovering effect showed wrong
- OS X 10.7 or later
TrailRunner mini is a trusty route planner for the modern runner.
Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for.
TrailRunner mini is based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
- Search for your current location or any streets and sites to plan your routes.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories
- Import GPX, KML or Garmin TCX files from your iPhone, GPS device, or a community portal
- View mile markers along a routes course
- Automatically download elevation data
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
- Name, rate, flag, comment, and colorize collected routes
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity
- Send routes created in TrailRunner mini to your iPhone and track the course
- Use RaceBunny in offline mode by loading all route details in advance
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
Version 2.1.230.: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Note: The version level of the downloadable demo is 2.1.230.. The version available for purchase from the Mac App Store is currently 2.1.229.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Fixed dragging files to devices on OS X 10.9.2
- Added automatic link and phone number detection for clipboard text
- Added an OS X Service for sending phone calls (just right-click a phone number and choose "Call via DeskConnect")
- Added command-click to reveal files in the Recent menu
- Added control-click to copy files/URLs in the Recent menu
- Added support for 32-bit Macs
- Fixed an issue that could cause the discrete GPU to remain active
OS X 10.6 or later
With QuickMailer, sending emails have never been more snappy than with the help of this neat tool in your menubar. QuickMailer sends emails using your primary Mail App account, so no configuration is needed. It also looks up your previous recipients to provide auto-completion. You have the possibility of making the app remember individual fields (to, subject, message, attachments), so that they are right there ready for your next email. Quick, mail away!
- Bug fixes
- Retina support
OS X 10.6 or later
- Worldwide weather: Watch weather events as they unfold around the globe.
- Visually impactful: Amaze and impress with stunning high resolution graphics.
- User friendly: Zoom in and out and spin around the globe seamlessly with smooth movement and instantaneous navigation.
- Interactive: Pause the real time animation to highlight weather phenomena and move back and forth at will.
- Fully customisable: Choose elements to display including cloud cover, wind streams and rain. Switch between the 3D globe and a flattened map. Even add realistic graphics for the Sun and Moon.
- And so much more…
- MeteoEarth is now available in a broad range of languages -- making the app accessible to a whole new audience. The full range now includes: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- The Tropical Storm Premium feature tracks large scale tropical low pressure systems such as hurricanes and typhoons. Choose this layer for a map overview of any active tropical storms around the world. Pick one storm for a clear picture of size and direction plus data on storm category and type, wind and gust speeds and also the speed the storm is travelling. You can track its progress and see its projected route.
- You can now show off your MeteoEarth screenshots by sharing direct to Twitter and Facebook.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- SVGZ preview
- animation SVG preview
- export to PNG/TIFF/PDF with alpha channel
- WebKit rendering engine
- background color switch
- Quick Look support for SVG/SVGZ files
- open displayed SVG files in your favorite editor
- add "text" property to AppleScript definition
- fix: AppleScript command "export" could be failed in specific cases.
- fix: QuickLook and Automator action coudn't process SVGZ files correctly whose extension contains uppercase characters.
- fix: View and toolar layout on fullscreen mode
- OS X 10.9 or later
Use StreamToMe on your Mac to play video, music, and photo files streamed over Wi-Fi or 3G. No prior conversion or copying required. Play locally or remotely.
- Video replay up to HD quality (720p)
- Continuous, single and random play modes
- iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes files and playlists
- Play all your music, display album art
- Play through folders or use your iTunes playlists
- SRT and SSA subtitles
- Stream movies up to HD quality (720p) over Wi-Fi
- Movie files in MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV and more formats
- Music files in MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, M4A and more formats.
- Photo files in JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF (RAW files are not supported)
Note: Connecting from an external location (3G or non-local Wi-Fi) requires UPnP/NAT-PMP or manual port forwarding on your router. Some configuration may be required.
- Fixed a potential crash when starting the next file in a playlist.
- Improvements for filename and sort key display in listings.
OS X 10.6 or later
- Organize your receipts into multiple accounts.
- Import-export to file
- Receipts templates
- Autocompletes receipt data
- Search into records
- Print report
- Total amount per expenses category
- Export to Excel file (XLS)
- Auto save
- Crop tool for edit receipt image
- Landscape print with more data fields
- Allow negative amount (negative receipts)
- Fix tax amount calculation
- Fix import-export bug
- New icons
OS X 10.6 or later
The demo version has the following limitations:
- Refresh rate is set to 30 minutes and cannot be altered
- Launch at login setting inside the app is not available
- Its runtime is limited to one hour per session. After that the tryout version has to be restarted
- All application settings will be reset on application startup
Note: The version level of the downloadable demo is 1.2.2. The version available for purchase from the Mac App Store is currently 1.3.
- adds "exchange rates" for precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium, each in grams and troy ounces)
- adds bitcoin market places BTC China and Blockchain.info
- removes Mt.Gox and uses BTCe as default bitcoin market place (instead of Mt.Gox)
- adds french localisation
- various bugfixes and improvements
- OS X 10.6.6 or later