First Place on Music Category in over 40 countries. It's the PRO Version app. Search, discover and download music to all of your devices. You supply the fun, we'll supply the soundtrack. Independent developer, AppFunGames has announced Free Music Pro Download 1.0 for iOS. Go Anywhere. Listen Everywhere. Get the Premium Free Music Pro Download mobile app plus up to 10,000 songs and you'll have unlimited songs to bring along the way.
Washington based HipSoft LLC has introduced Zombie Virus Survival 1.0, its new fast-paced action game title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The zombie plague is upon you. You must eliminate the virus before you become infected. Keep your blood healthy - it's your only hope for survival. Players must crush the oncoming green zombie virus cells before they reach the bottom of the screen and cause zombie infection. Players have unlimited rounds to try and top their highest score.
Agile Tortoise has announced the release of Drafts and Drafts of iPad version 3.6. This release brings long awaited integration with Google Drive, as well as automatic backup of action configurations, background refresh and more to the top ranked iOS Productivity apps. Drafts distinguishes itself by making it easy to quickly capture text and send it to almost anywhere: email, messages, events, todo lists, and more. Drafts continues to move forward and integrate new services over time.
Zevrix Solutions has announced Output Factory Server 1.0.13, a maintenance update to its output workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. Output Factory Server automates printing and exporting from InDesign by processing files from hot folders. The software offloads output tasks to a central system leaving operator workstations free from the output process. The new version improves the quality of exported images by using a higher PDF version for intermediate files, addresses other issues.
Scorpion Research has announced Scorpion BarCode 2.50, an update to its popular barcode creation software for Mac OS X. Scorpion BarCode helps with easy creation and printing of all major barcode symbologies in EPS or PDF file formats. Easily integrate Barcodes into popular database, spreadsheet and word processor applications. A command line version is also provided to build powerful scripted solutions. Version 2.50 is designed for OS X 10.9 Mavericks but works with OS X 10.6 or later.
ZeroBlue Technology Solutions, LLC has added both shared and dedicated FileMaker 13 hosting to their lineup of FileMaker hosting offerings. The servers are in a managed, state-of-the-art datacenter in Atlanta, Georgia, offering extremely fast speeds and the company offers unparalleled support. FileMaker Pro and Advanced, FileMaker Go as well as Android devices are all supported. There are FileMaker 13 hosting plans for 1 file, 5GB storage space, 30-day daily backups and offline backups.
Power App has announced OCR Scanner 2.0.0, an update to their popular business app developed for iOS devices. With OCR Scanner, anyone can scan documents, bills, receipts and basically any written document to save them on the device and using Optical Character Recognition, convert the written content into editable text. Introducing a re-imagined user interface, version 2.0.0 offers much better text recognition as well as support for 38 new languages.
Dojotron has announced that Shatter Alley for iOS is launching in all regions on Thursday, April 10. Shatter Alley is a twist on the brick breaker genre that challenges players to smash through a falling never-ending wall of bricks using multitouch to juggle many balls in play simultaneously. The game features visual effects synchronized to 12 electronica tracks, ranging from chillout to trance, as well as a fully customizable playlist so players can focus on their favorite songs.
California based Bramber Inc. has announced Flashback Version 2.0 for iOS, its biggest release yet. Flashback was designed to allow users to take photos and record video simultaneously. Users can add up to 50 video clips to create a Flashback montage, along with transitions, filters, and music. The re-imagined app offers much more than a fresh coat of paint; it features a sleek and polished interface, seamless social media sharing, and many brand new features amounting to a major overhaul.
The latest version of Barcode Basics has put professional quality barcode creation features into the price range of normal folk. It's a great option for anyone wanting to create barcodes themselves without breaking the bank such as freelancers and small studios. It has a simple, user friendly interface while supporting professional features. Barcode Basics includes all the functions needed by graphic designers and art workers to produce industry standard barcodes which will work well on press.
California based iApp technologies has announced the recent launch of Printer for iPhone and iPad, the company's newest iOS utility solution, for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. A flexible, use minded all-in-one utility, Printer for iPhone and iPad makes makes printing, sharing, and organizing PDFs a snap while giving users the power to compress and decompress nearly any file type and convert to them to PDF format a breeze as well.
Author and illustrator, Stephan J Harper has introduced Venice Under Glass 1.0, his new MultiTouch book for iPad. Venice Under Glass is the first example of a novel-length work of literary fiction created with iBooks Author specifically to take advantage of the multimedia capabilities of the iPad. Venice Under Glass breaks new ground in a unique reading experience with illustrations, interactive galleries, 3D animated scenes of Venice and the music of Vivaldi woven into the story-line.
Berlin based KnowledgeMiner Software has announced Insights 3.1, which adds Auto-updating of models for fast and accurate forecasting of market prices, market demand, sales figures, or energy load. Users now can run simulations on historical data stored in Excel for backtesting or use it on real-time data for continuous forecasting of processes several steps ahead. All results are reported and stored in Excel for further use or workflow integration.
Announcing the launch of SmartDay Online, a web-based organizer and planner that integrates Events, Tasks, Notes and Projects, and syncs them to SmartDay on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Android devices. The launch also features SmartShare, a project sharing and collaboration tool for use in business, school and at home. SmartDay makes life easier by automatically organizing tasks into the available time between calendar appointments and meetings, showing exactly what can be accomplished each day.
With the coming of April Fool's Day, Macgo is holding a three months' giveaway with its Macgo Mac iPhone Data Recovery until the end of June. The 1.3 version can help you retrieve photos, contacts, messages and recall history you lost from iOS devices on the Mac platform. The Macgo Mac iPhone Data Recovery can scan and recover data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with higher quality, completeness and stability, thus providing users with a better user experience.
is a professional audio recording, editing, and management solution, allowing you to manage and manipulate your audio with ease. Discretely record from a specific application, record all of your Mac system audio simultaneously, or even record from any hardware/line-in device of your choice.
After recording, edit your clips with WireTap Studio's revolutionary and completely lossless editor. Lossless master recording technology enables you to edit your recorded audio without any loss of quality or content. Come back days, months, or even years later and undo the changes you've made. You can even take a file you mistakenly recorded at a lower quality and increase the quality at any time, without the need to re-record!
Even better, patent-pending LivePreviewâ„¢ technology enables you to preview your audio before you capture it, saving you lots of time and stress. No longer will you need to record multiple bitrates and formats and then compare them side by side. Change the bitrate, compression format, or even add Audio Unit effects, and hear the changes in real time - before you record!
- Fixed French localization of registration panel. (#7094)
- Fixed preferences when running in French. (#6979)
- Fixed missing images in splash screen when running in French. (#6980)
- Default format on first launch is now AAC. (#6957)
- Hotkeys now properly default to nothing. (#6951)
- Tags are again properly added to MP3s. (#6954)
- File format table column is now wide enough to display all file types. (#6956)
- Now supports scheduled recordings up to 24 hours in duration. (#6945)
- Self healer packages more reliably open with Installer.app. (#6974)
- Prefers "Apple MPEG-4 AudioBooks" over "MPEG-4 Bookmarkable" on systems that support it (10.8+). (#6986)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the kext to not be upgraded properly. (#6961)
- Can now edit tags on files that have been imported into the library. (#7004)
More informationDownload Now
- OS X 10.7 or later
- QuickTime 7.6.4 or later
is a simple calendar app which enables access to a month-to-month calendar directly in menu bar. With a modern layout, ACalendar enables you to:
- Select periods on each month aiming to temporarily underline critical occasions in each calendar view.
- Select different themes for the calendar.
- Display the date and time in Menu Bar instead of the application icon.
ACalendar is a simple app intent only for replace the original date and time menu from menu bar of OS X, which doesn't have any mode for visualizing the calendar itself.
More informationDownload Now
- New option to format menu bar date and time.
- New themes.
To download NeoOffice from the developer's site, a minimum donation of $10 is required. The developer also mentions that users may download NeoOffice for free via torrents.
NeoOffice is a fully-featured set of office applications (including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, drawing, and database programs) for Mac OS X. Based on the OpenOffice.org office suite, NeoOffice has integrated dozens of native Mac features and can import, edit, and exchange files with other popular office programs such as Microsoft Office.
Released as open-source software under the GNU General Public License (GPL), NeoOffice is fully functional and stable enough for everyday use. The software is actively developed, so improvements and small updates are made available on a regular basis.
Please consider donating to the NeoOffice project, see the link below on this page.
Version 3.4.1 Patch 2:
- NeoOffice no longer sets the document name to "Untitled" in the document window's titlebar during autosaving.
- Fixed an issue where NeoOffice would sometimes display an error dialog after saving when the user moved or renamed the document while it was open.
- NeoOffice will no longer insert an empty line or row after each line or row of data when pasting text that has Windows style line breaks.
OS X 10.6 or laterMore informationDownload Now
allows users to easily edit PDF's.
Add text, images and signatures. Fill out PDF forms. Merge or split PDF documents. Reorder and delete pages. Even correct text and edit graphics!
- Replace text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy, and delete images in original PDF
- Overlay text and images onto PDF (for example, sign purchase orders by applying signature image)
- Perform Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on scanned documents
- Insert and remove pages; re-order pages in a PDF by drag-and-drop
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDF's
- Select and copy text across multiple columns
- Fill out and save PDF forms
- Add (and print) notes and comments
- Markup documents with highlighting, underscoring and strike-through
- Save frequently used images, signatures, objects, and text in the Library
- Use with PageSender for a complete fax turn-around solution
- Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript
- Available in English, Japanese, and German, with French and Italian coming soon!
More informationDownload Now
- Exports plain text and rich text
- Select language(s) for Word export to improve accuracy
- Drag from the Thumbnail view to the Finder and other apps
- Drop multiple pages from Preview's Thumbnails into PDFpen's Thumbnails
- Drop Word documents directly into the Thumbnail view
- Adds page count field to the document inspector
- Adds support for removing the owner password
- Supports Automator workflows in the scripts menu (OS X 10.8 and later)
- Numerous fixes and improvements
Maya is an award-winning software and powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution. Because Maya is based on an open architecture, all your work can be scripted or programmed using a well-documented and comprehensive API (application programming interface), or one of two embedded scripting languages, the Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python. This level of openness, combined with an industry-leading suite of 3D visual effects, computer graphics, and character animation tools, enables you to realize your creative vision for your film, television, game development, and design projects.
Dynamics and Effects
- Bifrost procedural effects platform
- XGen arbitrary primitive generator
- Bullet physics
3D Rendering and Imaging
- Streamlined retopology toolset
- Polygon modeling
- OpenSubdiv support
- UV toolset
- Ptex support in mental ray
More informationDownload Now
- OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Certified OpenGL graphics card
- Three-button mouse