Blogs Maceros (eng)
ExpanDrive builds cloud storage in every application, acts just like a USB drive plugged into your Mac. With ExpanDrive, you can securely access any remote file server directly from the Finder or even the terminal. ExpanDrive supports:
- Amazon S3
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Openstack Swift
- Dreamhost DreamObjects
- Google Drive and SkyDrive coming soon
- Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite Dark Mode
- Support for displaying account quota as free space on Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/Swift
- OS X 10.6 re-introduced due to popular demand
- Reconnect at login now happens quietly, no notifications or reveal
- [Windows] SFTP keep-alive packets now sent every 60 seconds on both Windows and Mac
- [Windows] Box.com authentication fixed in certain scenarios on Windows
- Dropbox folder creation fixed
- Larger write-back cache, 5GB
- OS X 10.6 or later
- CPU -- Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory -- Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks -- Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network -- Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don't want to see.
- Temps -- Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don't want to see.
- Fans -- Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don't want to see.
- Bluetooth -- Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time -- Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Added support for late 2014 iMac and late 2014 Mac mini.
- Added ability to customize menubar graph background opacity when using Yosemite’s dark menubar.
- Fixed menubar dimming on secondary displays on Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue with week numbers being incorrect in some timezones.
- Fixed an issue with the calendar month name being incorrect in some timezones.
- Fixed an issue with minimum fan speed on some models.
- Fixed a battery menubar display bug with dark mode in Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue with Czech localization.
- Fixed some process display issues on Yosemite.
- Fixed a bug with default disk activity colours being back to front in preferences.
- Fixed a problem with graphics cards not being listed on 2013 Mac Pros.
- Fixed a problem with graphics card monitoring on some iMacs.
- Improved rendering of menubar calendar numbers.
- Improved battery icons.
- OS X 10.8 or later
jAlbum Pro has all the features you love in jAlbum, but comes with a commercial license.
With jAlbum, you can create gorgeous custom photo galleries for the Web without writing a line of code!
Beginner-friendly, with Pro Results
Simply drag and drop photos into groups, choose a design from hundreds of beautiful album skins, and you're done!
Share the memories
Effortlessly upload your album to your website. If you don't have one, select one of jAlbum's affordable storage plans.
Photo galleries for everyone
jAlbum is the perfect photo-sharing tool for bloggers, small business, social groups, and families.
jAlum Pro Features:
- White labeled albums
- No ads in your albums
- Priority e-mail support
Note: jAlbum 12.2.4 requires OS X 10.7.4 or later. You can find version 12.2, which will work on older versions of the OS (OS X 10.4 or later) in the pop-up for the Download button in the links bar.
News and Updates
- Defaults to opening final album in external web browser after publishing album
- Increased font size on caption editor of edit view
- About window now contains information on Java version and number of bits (32 vs 64)
- Updated internal web browser (jxBrowser 4.6)
- Updated embedded Java engine (1.8.0_25)
- Mac version is now bundled with Java 1.8 by default instead of relying on Apple's old Java 6
- Renaming recently created folders would sometimes make the folder non-openable
- Toggling file exclusion didn't always take
- Certain URLs (those containing spaces for instance) couldn't be opened in external browser
- OS X 10.7.4 or later
The Hit List manages the daily chaos of your modern life. It's easy to learn - it's as easy as making lists. And it's powerful enough to let you plan, then forget, then act when the time is right.
Your life is complicated enough as it is. The tool to manage your life shouldn't be. The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper. However, if you do have a task management system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is flexible enough to support you.
Forget what you need to do. With confidence.
- OS X 10.6 is no longer supported; now requires OS X 10.7.5 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixed tasks view scrolling down by a bit when adding tasks near the top of the list under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Other minor changes for Yosemite compatibility
- Improved calendar control
- In repeating task input, recognize "annually"
- Fixed bug in the URL parsing engine that didn't recognize some empty unicode characters properly
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements
- Improved data consistency check when restoring from library backup
- Wording changes in "Learn The Hit List" tutorial list
- Fixed a bug where the app can freeze during launch due to an invalid repeating task
- Fixed tabs becoming black when the window is moved between a retina and a non-retina screen
- Fixed an OS X 10.8 compatibility issue in the task timer
- Fixes and improvements to Reminders syncing
- List names are no longer included in the title of the reminder that gets created if Reminder Sync is turned on
- Fixed not being able to add tasks to Upcoming list (Added tasks get tomorrow as the Start date.)
- Fixed issue where a double click in an empty area of the Today list would sometimes not create a new task
- Fixed a sync problem with repeating tasks where completed tasks would be recreated if a device that had not synced for a long time was then synced again
- Fixed bug where if a repeating task with subtasks were all completed in the Today list, the next recurring copy got created with some subtasks missing
- Fixed crash that could happen when a timer in remaining time mode reached 0
- Fixed a crash that could happen under rare circumstances while writing to the system log
- Fixed showing “Press return to add task here” in an empty archived list
- Fixed multiple identical tasks being created from a selection in Mail.app when creating context based tasks (This happened when two identical emails were sent to a user’s multiple email addresses. Mail.app showed the emails as a single selected email.)
- Numerous other bug fixes and performance improvements
- Updated branding to Karelia Software
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
Live Interior 3D Pro is a powerful yet very intuitive interior designing application.
It has every feature of Live Interior 3D Standard, plus some exclusive ones:
- Create multi-story projects and automatically add one of seven supplied roof styles using the Roof Assistant.
- Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
- Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
- You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp.
- Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
- Enhanced for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed crashes while creating new materials on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed crashes while editing roof openings.
- Fixed interface glitches on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Improved program stability and performance.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
VOX was originally developed following the principles of clarity, simplicity and versatility. Thus, the minimalistic interface incorporates both essential and unique features, which let you:
- Play numerous lossy and lossless audio formats;
- Export playlists in various formats (PLS, M3U, XSPF);
- Open different playlist types including M3U, PLS, XSPF and the popular CUE format used to store CD rips;
- Play audio files stored on NAS devices and other network drives.
- Control the player from the main interface, Dock context menu or main menu controls;
- Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and LastFM databases;
- Use keyboard media keys, headphones buttons and Apple Remote to control playback (requires VOX Preference Pane);
- Easily add music via smart drop zones, ordinary open dialog and Finder context menu;
- Use equalizer with presets and custom mode, crossfade, fade on play/pause, converting music to 5.1 or 7.1 format;
- Preview album artwork from your Dock icon;
- Gapless playback support;
- Get system or Growl playback notifications.
- Work with different audio sources including custom Playlist, iTunes Library, online radio and even more in the future;
- Keep your listening statistics up-to-date with your LastFM account by means of LastFM scribbling.
- Advanced Audio Features: HOG Mode; Improved multi-output device support;
- Convert stereophonic audio in your headphones to binaural using Bauer DSP (BS2B) technology;
- Pause playback automatically on headphones disconnection;
- Take full advantage of AirPlay (OS X 10.8 or later) to listen from any of your wireless output devices.
- Third-party Audio Units support
- Added ability to create new collection from current Playlist
- 'Jump to letter' feature is added to all lists
- Fixed bug with Last.fm scrobbling
- Fixed minor interface bugs
- Fixed active areas for some buttons
- Fixed bug with radio search
- OS X 10.8 or later
Art Text is an OS X application for creating high quality textual graphics, headings, logos, icons, Web site elements, and buttons. Thanks to multi-layer support, creating complex graphics is no sweat. Use the result with Apple iWork, iWeb, Microsoft Office, BeLight applications, and various other text-editing and Web-design programs.
Take a quick video tour
If you're creating a website for a business or for your personal needs, Art Text has all of the tools you need. The 250 editable materials and 600 supplied vector icons and shapes will give you a quick start to getting your site up and running, or create your own Web graphics effortlessly with the help of multiple layers.
Why use Art Text?
- Headings and other text graphics created with Art Text will make business presentations catchy.
- Attractive buttons and cool titles will make your Web site look stylish and professional.
- Various logos and icons can be easily created to enrich your brochures, flyers and postcards.
- Enhanced for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Introduced Share option to post graphics to Facebook, Twitter, attach to email and more.
- Fixed the problem with incorrect windows positioning on program start.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later