Blogs Maceros (eng)
BorderTool TPS is a Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel saved-game editor.
- Updated for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 1.0.4, including the Lady Hammerlock the Baroness Pack.
- Corrected for exact experience points/level mapping.
- Corrected SDU limits.
- OS X 10.6 or later
uBar is the Dock replacement for the Mac. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.Features:
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X 10.10
- Feature: Show Separators option for Favorites area under Preferences
- Feature: Portuguese (Brazil) localization added
- Fix: Auto-hiding now works correctly when switching to fullscreen windows
- Fix: Auto-hiding is now respected when uBar windows such as the Preferences window are active
- Fix: Welcome window now respects Allow Dock Overlap option
- OS X 10.9 or later
SixtyFour facilitates the setting of a preference to force a 64-bit app to open in 32-bit mode. Forcing a 64-bit app to open in 32-bit mode reduces its memory usage significantly.
Running most if not all apps in 32-bit mode on systems that have little memory available can potentially lead to an increase in overall system performance. That means you can keep your Mac running longer, but running better.
If you intend to run more apps at the same time, and, at the same time, maintain system performance, but can't upgrade to the newer, faster Macs with more RAM, this is the app for you!Features:
- Quick Look plug-in: Quick Look displays extra info: app architectures, app platform info and bundle version
- Single Volume Scanning: scanning a volume finds all apps even unregistered apps
- SixtyFour Agent: it's a standalone app, which displays the bit mode of an application when launched
- Performance Tools: the latest version of ProcessTimer is included along with other tools
Version 1.4.0: Changes:
- Minor fixes applied
- Important bug fix for SixtyFour Agent, it is able to quit if added to login items!
- OS X 10.6 or later
InstaFeed lets you experience the best of Instagram today. A sleek interface and a huge set of features make Instagram faster and easier to use than ever before!Features:
- Optimized for the Mac with an intuitive UI makes browsing Instagram a seamless experience. InstaFeed is the quickest and easiest Instagram browser.
- An intuitive design provides a beautiful interface that makes browsing, following, and viewing easier WHILE looking good!
- InstaFeed also takes advantage of Retina Displays, allowing for the Instagram experience in the highest of resolutions!
- InstaFeed provides an easy way to organize, like, and download photos, with features such as stacked viewing and infinite scrolling. Like a photo simply by double clicking them! (Unfortunately, UPLOADS of photos are not authorized by Instagram, as they have reserved this functionality only for their application).
- View the photos you like most with the ability to save hashtags and favorite users! Find what's hot or new by checking out a handpicked group of popular hashtags, or specify your own!
- Easy integration with Facebook and Twitter allow for convenient sharing on popular social media, easily opening more potential viewers and likes for your photos! Track who follows you and find what trends increase your followers!
- Brand new icon
- More bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later
Any.do is a simple app for organizing your day. Manage all your family tasks, work projects and personal to-dos in one place and collaborate with others to be more productive. If you really want to get stuff done, whether its chores around the house or a critical team project, use Any.do to get it done faster.
Our app makes it easy to coordinate your business, home, and personal life in one place. Key features include seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, simple notes, file attachments, gesture support and much more. Join over 11 million productive people who can't live without their Any.do.Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
Premium subscription available: $4.99/ month or $49.99/ yearEnjoy an ulimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
- Improved startup flow
- New set of icons
- OS X 10.9 or later
MagicalPad puts everything in one place. Why use 5 different apps when you can have all your info in the same app on the same page? Welcome to the most versatile note taking productivity app. Visually manage your notes, ideas, mind maps, outlines, checklist and tasks for school, personal and business needs. If you were looking for a serious OneNote for iPad and Mac alternative, your search is over.Full-Featured Note-Taking and AuthoringFreeform notes - Place textboxes, outlines mind maps, photos, and drawings anywhere on the page. Brainstorm for an essay, write class or meeting notes, or make lists. Double-tap to create textboxes anywhere then drag them to outlines and mindmaps to structure and prioritize your ideas. Organize your pages and notebooks, export your content to a variety of formats and share with your friends. Advanced Mind-Mapping
Advanced mindmapping tools that allow you more freedom in brainstorming and creative note taking. Place unlimited mind-maps and outlines anywhere on the same page and convert freely from mindmap to outline and vice versa, or have a hybrid mindmap of topics and outlines on the same map.Powerful Outlining
Powerful outlining capabilities that allow you to structure your ideas and move them around the page. You can merge and split outlines, lists, mindmap branches, attach images, drawings, files, and more.Visual Task Management
Visual task manager is a powerful task management engine that sits within outlines and mind maps enabling you to visually manage your tasks like a dashboard. You can quickly add icons, tags, set due dates, reminders, priority, and add attachments to topics, tasks, and notes.Dedicated Task View
Yes, just like your favorite task management app. You can track your tasks in a very focused manner. Focus on a specific date, context, tag, notebook, or page. Freely edit and manage tasks and switch between page view to task view at any time.
And discover the real magic when you add MagicalPad to your iPad! This allows you to push and pull data between devices.
- Automatic Content Detection:
- Detects URLs and web links, opens them directly in the browser. Natural unlimited URLs within the content accessible with a click
- Detects emails and automatically opens them in the mail app. Add email as natural part of your content
- Detects phone numbers (US formatting) and automatically opens them to be dialed
- Detects dates and automatically opens them in the calendar app
- Internal Links - Link to any item from any page or notebooks:
- Copy an outline, mind map, branch or a text box and and paste it as link to directly access it with a click
- Great for outlining your ideas and create dedicated pages or items with more details accessible from the main outline
- Dynamics links - links automatically get updated even if you move the page to another notebook
- Enhanced shortcuts and Gestures. Click-and-hold mouse to start panning, check out the shortcuts page from the help menu
- Improved themes and styles
- Improved performance and rendering
- Improved sync and file locking
- Many bug fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later
TableEdit is a simple, clean, and elegant spreadsheet application designed specifically for OS X. TableEdit features a minimalistic yet intuitive interface and has convenient features like functions and seamless CSV import/export as well as exhaustive cell styling options.
- Added option to export charts to PDF
- Added explanation when trying to click function buttons instead of dragging
- Added menu button to charts as a more obvious way to edit/delete them
- Added option to select 'sheet' to import when importing XLS files
- Added option to scale/magnify the display whole table
- Added option to sort only some rows of the table
- Added option to automatically close the color panel with the popovers
- Added option to create cell borders when setting border color/width
- Added option to 'pad' imported CSV/XLS files with empty columns/rows
- Added option to drag&drop a chart of selected cells onto the table
- Fixed problem related to entering functions
- Fixed behavior of 'enter/return' to match 'Numbers': go to cell below
- Fixed problem related to popup placement
- Fixed problem adding multiple rows with dragging the plus-row button
- Fixed charts not appearing after loading a saved document with standard size
- Fixed problem with the 'move row' command
- Fixed for holding 'shift' while pressing arrow keys to extend selection
- Fixed import options to be persistently saved
- Fixed welcome-window to be movable
- OS X 10.8 or later
Prepo is an iOS app designer's little helper. We love designing and making apps just as much as you. We also know that involves some tedious workflow at times.
Okay, so it's hardly a drama making icon files and resizing artwork but every little helps. Just drag & drop the Icon artwork, select the device and hit export. Prepo will spit out all the files you need, it will even prepare the plist ready to paste into Xcode.
- Fixed problems when source image resolution not divisible by 3
- Other minor bug fixes
Toolbox for iWork is the ultimate design bundle for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. It provides countless options for creating professional and exciting content, ranging from colorful bullets for your slideshows to stylish multi-layout templates for brochures and catalogs.
Toolbox for iWork will make your work more efficient and its results more enjoyable. Toolbox for iWork contains a total of 13 sets of templates and illustrations for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers, allowing you to save over $300. Once you have downloaded the application, you can open the included items in Pages, Keynote, or Numbers with just one click (or in your default preview application for clipart images). Every object in the templates and themes can be edited without difficulty. All images in Elements for iWork, Jumsoft Clipart, and Clipart Prime include transparent backgrounds that allow placing them on various colors and patterns. The PNG format allows you to adjust brightness, tint, and other image parameters.
- Redesigned interface
- New content:
- 60 Inspiration Set templates
- 10 icon sets
- 5 Elements clipart sets
- 150 diagrams
- 5 themes
- 5 layouts
- 28 Clipart Prime images
- OS X 10.10 or later
ScamZapper is a "helper" application which mainly functions as a way to install our Safari extension. After it's installed, you can run the application again if you want to report a new scam website.
The ScamZapper extension targets a specific kind of pop-up: the worst kind. These pop-ups will usually claim that your computer has been infected with a virus, and you need to call a number for assistance. That's bad enough as it is, but there is usually no way to close out of the pop-up, as they usually lock up your browser. ScamZapper prevents the pages from loading, and is updated constantly as the scammers register new domains.
- Enables the helper application to check for updates
- Updates the database of scam pop-ups
- OS X 10.6 or later
Duet is the first app that allows you to use your iDevice as an extra display for your Mac using the Lightning or 30-pin cable.
Note: This app requires a $14.99 iOS companion app.
- Fix for seen lock bug
- Fix for standard users launching application
- Easier installation process
- Restore ‘Reduce Transparency’ setting when Duet is inactive
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Duet Display for iOS
A quick, easy way to download photos/albums from Facebook.
Download yours or any of your friends Facebook photo albums and save them to your computer or import to iPhoto.
Now you can have all your photos on Facebook offline and at your fingertips. On your desktop, laptop, iPad or iPhone.
- Replace lost photos that you had uploaded to Facebook.
- Download the photos your friend uploaded from that trip you went on.
- Download all tagged photos of you or a friend.
- Download albums for any pages that you like on Facebook.
It's convenient and simple
- Fixed an issue where photos weren't importing to iPhoto correctly in some versions.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Beautiful Backup is a solution for you to organize media strewn about in backup folders in a beautiful way. Just show your backup folders to the Beautiful Backup and it does the rest with one click.Features:
- Finds your photos and videos inside your huge backup folders. Check every folder and subfolders deeply and extract them.
- Organises your photos and videos in a beautiful folder hierarchy according to the taken date (using EXIF data if available).
- Eliminates duplicated files
- Resizes photos to your desired resolutions
- Rotates photos according to their correct orientation
- Filters small photos and videos
This is the biggest release ever for Beautiful Backup. More functional, easier and beautiful than ever.
- Completely redesigned interface which will make you feel you have all the control.
- Everything will be as you want
- More customizable folder formats
- Use photo address and camera informations in folder formats
- Custom resolutions, you can set any resolution
- Custom file extensions, you can organize any file format now
- Change all constants
- Marvelous Clean & Remember tool : Clean multi-shot or unnecessary photos using this shinny tool. It will remember all your choices, so those photos will not waste your time again in future.
- One-Click Folder Format Change : You want to change folder structure of your folder but you don't want to copy all your media files again? This feature is for you.
- OS X 10.8 or later
DisplayNote 2.0.230 - Present wirelessly with an iPad or Android and mirror your screen to any other device. (Free)
Note: DisplayNote is listed as free, but requires a subscription. A free trial can be setup here: http://displaynote.com/trial/
DisplayNote transforms presentations for presenters and participants. Use it to present wirelessly with an iPad or Android and mirror your screen to every participant’s device. Attendees can view and capture your slides on their device and collaborate with each other in real-time.Your Display on their Device…in Real-Time.
Start a DisplayNote session and what you see on your screen is mirrored to every participant’s device. Stream from your PC or Mac to multiple iPads, Android devices, laptops and phones. If you make a change, annotate, add an image or view a background on your screen, it shows up instantly on theirs.
- Wireless Presenting - Control your PC from an iPad or Android device and share any content, annotation, picture, live image and background with any connected participant.
- Stay in control - One tap and you can check which participants are currently active. Tap again to send private messages, view someone’s screen, pause a session or turn on collaboration.
- Check for understanding - Use the inbuilt voting app to quickly and discretely measure levels of understanding, gather instant feedback and check the pulse of the room.
Version 2.0.230: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Condense 1.61 - A Mac worthy, elegant and easy to use OCR solution for the medium sized texts, you do not want to run through a huge OCR suite. (Commercial)
Condense has been developed while studying computer science because the unnecessary step of 'booting' up an OCR suite every time then load presentation just to extract half a page from the middle of the document. Research was done against many OCR solutions on the market and each of them was bulky to use and failed in one discipline: Quick and elegant extraction. Condense wants to fix this gap. It removes all the clutter and lets you extract text from anywhere on your screen, directly into your clipboard.
- Bugfix regarding 10.8 compatibility
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Retina Display increases recognition immensely
Boom 2 is a system-wide volume booster and equalizer app that is designed especially for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
It comes with a smart interface, self-calibrates itself according to your Mac, offers hands-on advanced equalizer controls for finer audio control and amazing audio effects for enhanced audio output. You get a personalized acoustic experience on your Mac so that your Boom 2 sounds like you. Unique.
Boom 2 is a pro audio app that:
- Auto-Calibrates itself according to the type of Mac
- Runs exclusively on Yosemite along with 64-bit compatibility
- Powerfully boosts volume on a system-wide level
- Fine-tunes any audio with advanced and precise equalizer controls
- Enhances quality of audio output with cool one-click audio effects
- Intelligently boosts the volume of file audio
Custom Audio Settings for A Personalized Experience: Every Mac is personal and contains its owner's personality all over it. Boom 2 customizes the sound output according to YOUR Mac. It tailors the audio so that it sounds brilliant just like you.
Powerful System-Wide Volume Boosting: Boom 2 takes a measured approach to intelligently make everything coming out of your Mac's speakers sound louder, clearer and better. You get to enjoy Spotify, iTunes, Netflix, YouTube and any other service like never before with Boom 2 making them come alive!
Precise & Advanced Equalizer Controls: Boom 2 takes it up a notch by giving you custom audio for every beat or bar that you hear. With a range of equalizer presets, choice between 10-band and advanced equalizers and additional Frequency Constrain controls, you can go all-out!
Presets and Custom Equalizers: Boom 2 gives you the freedom to choose from presets like Bass Boost, Acoustic, Pop, Treble etc. or to create your own ones.
Finer Equalizer Control: Boom 2 offers a range options for you to play around with in order to make your Mac's audio sound brilliant. You can change any band or use the powerful Frequency Constrain feature to tweak every last bit out of the audio.
Enhanced Audio Quality with Cool One-Click Audio Effects: With just a click, these effects deliver an acoustic experience akin to actually being there when playing.
- Ambience Be alive and feel the music around you with Ambience. Hear notes from every single angle and corner, making it a live performance like no other.
- Fidelity Be here, there and everywhere with Fidelity. Listen to crisp and sharp tones while being surprised at how clear your Mac sounds!
Intelligent File Audio Boosting: Boom 2 can make media files sound much more louder and clearer for consumption elsewhere. It allows you to boost the volume & experience Boomin' audio on other devices like Mobiles, MP3 Players, iTunes Sync and much more. It also intelligently recommends an optimal level to boost it up to!
Boom - Blow away the silence!
Version 1.0.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.10 or later