Agregador de canals
CallPad is a very simple app to ease making phone calls without picking up your iPhone in OS X Yosemite. CallPad requires an iPhone with iOS 8 and an activated carrier plan.
Phone calling works with any iOS device that supports iOS 8 and any Mac that supports Yosemite.
Note: In order for CallPad to function, you MUST have FaceTime enabled and activated, iCloud enabled and the preference setting in FaceTime on iOS and Mac to allow "iPhone Cellular Calls".Features:
- Access to your contact directly from the app
- Add your favorite contacts to Favorites section
- Dial or delete numbers right from your keyboard
- Make call from Notification Center with CallPad Extension
- Ready for Retina display
- Vibrant Dark Appearance
- Number field is directly editable now
- OS X 10.10 or later
Templates for Pages offers beautiful and useful designs for Apple's Pages. It includes a variety of template types, from business cards and brochures to posters and invitations. The modern and professional layouts combined with a gripping sense of creativity will lend your work an unmistakable identity. The designs are very easy to edit and adapt to your needs: you can add, move, remove, resize, and recolor any element and replace the media placeholders with your own images.
All templates are available in the US and international formats.
- New 40 Pages Templates.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iWork '09 or later
MIDI To MP3 fluently encodes .mid compositions to MP3 format music. Pleasing peculiarities such as settings adjustment, automatic volume level adjusting, bundle handling, intuitive apps window let to convert your favorite MIDI accompaniments to popular MP3 easy and with high-grade of exit notes.
Conversion utility accepts .mid extension’s files of "Format 0" and "Format 1".
Version 1.0.7 (1.0.5):
Note: The demo version is currently at 1.0.5. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 1.0.7.
- fixes for conversion speed when source files are on CD or Audio CD
- possibility to specify channel mode as 'As Source' in Preferences
- possibility to specify bitrate as 'As Source' in Preferences
- minor changes for user interface
- OS X 10.7 or later
CSV Editor is a must-have app for anyone who want to edit CSV or TXT on the Mac. It allows you to open any encoded CSV documents, automatically detect text encoding and parse any encoded text. Moreover, CSV Editor is the best choice for converting CSV into Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF format on your Mac.
You can open various delimiter CSV files, just only need choose different delimiter. Don’t worry about your CSV encoding type even you can not know it, CSV Editor can detect almost most popular text encoding. CSV Editor provides the best support for editing feature and spreadsheet view layout, such as text find, replace, cut, copy and paste, row & column insert, delete, move, align, fill, merge, sort, multiple select, cut, copy and paste.
Automatically detect encoding type. Don’t worry about it, even if you do not know the encoding type, CSV Editor can detect it correctly and help finish it.
- Support almost all popular text encoding.
- ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16 (2 variants), UTF-32 (4 variants)
- Big5, GB2312, EUC-TW, HZ-GB-2312, ISO-2022-CN (Traditional and Simplified Chinese)
- EUC-JP, SHIFT_JIS, ISO-2022-JP (Japanese)
- EUC-KR, ISO-2022-KR (Korean)
- KOI8-R, MacCyrillic, IBM855, IBM866, ISO-8859-5, windows-1251 (Cyrillic)
- ISO-8859-2, windows-1250 (Hungarian)
- ISO-8859-5, windows-1251 (Bulgarian)
- windows-1252 (English)
- ISO-8859-7, windows-1253 (Greek)
- ISO-8859-8, windows-1255 (Visual and Logical Hebrew)
- TIS-620 (Thai)
- Edit unlimited CSV row & column numbers - CSV Editor does not limit you CSV document size, row & column numbers. You can open any size CSV file.
- Edit text - Easily find, replace, cut, copy and paste.
- Edit row & column - Easily insert, delete, move, cut, copy and paste. There is a special row / column editor, if you don't like to edit CSV in main table editor, you can use it. This makes CSV Editor app so much more convenient to edit your CSV documents.
- Fill text - You can fill any more expected text to multiple fields at a time, this will improve your editing efficiency and save your time.
- Merge text - You can merge multiple fields into one field text at a time, this also will improve your editing efficiency and save your time.
- Multiple select rows - You can easily select multiple rows to do what you want.
- Multiple select cells - You can easily select multiple cells in different row or column
- Multiple documents edit - You can easily edit multiple CSV documents with full features.
- Split column - You can easily split one column into multiple columns in delimiter.
- Sort - Easily sort columns, you can customize row & column sort range. Support sort columns by date, detect date format automatically.
- Align text - You can adjust text alignment for each column, this will be very useful for viewing or printing CSV.
- Multiple lines view and input - CSV Editor do very well for row with multiple lines text, you can easily view, edit and input multiple lines text.
- Print - You can easily print CSV document with customized margin space, grid line and page number. You also can set the display and print font easily.
- Export as Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF format - CSV Editor can easily export as Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and Adobe PDF document with high customized parameters.
- Export as Adobe PDF format
- Export as Microsoft Excel format
- Support customized CSV rows selection to export
- Add header if you want
- Create multiple sheets in Excel file
- Insert Microsoft Excel formula if you need report statistics
- Full compatible with Microsoft Excel formula function
- High customized sort
- Align column text
- Edit row and column in special row/column editor
- Multiple lines input
- Fill text
- Merge text
- Split column
- Set display & print font
- Cut, copy and paste rows / columns between apps
- Import CSV or plain text file
- Print document
- Adds built-in column header title showing / hiding
- Bugs fixes and other improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later
Cheque Print is easy to use, which allow to print cheque with any printer with unlimited print logsMain Features:
- Setup unlimited templates for your Bank Cheque with unlimited user defined fields/inputs
- Support MICR Cheque Printing and blank cheque too
- Now you can add unlimited custom fields (label or text entry) to make your cheque template as per your bank's cheque you can add name, bank name, bank address, cheque#, account number, routing number etc
- App automatically spell out words/wording from your Cheque amount/number
- Setup your cheque size, all fields as per your cheque layout
- Print Logs support, Easy accounting
- Share/Export your print logs data to CSV Format
- Easy to re-print cheque from logs
- Setup template with date format, country, currency names, cheque size, crossed line on/off with custom text, font style/size/name for each individual field
- Auto detects cheque size from your cheque Image, you can edit manually too
- Easy to turn ON/OFF decimal places
- Allow to print cheque in vertical or horizontal mode
- Backup/Restore Templates and Print Logs data and you can Import/Export configuration one machine to other machine
- You are making spell mistake while writing cheque? This app will generate wording from amount.
- Getting problem while writing number to words? This app will do for you.
- Forgot to put entry in cheque book index? This app will do for you automatically.
- Want to put long notes/memo about cheque? This app will allow to write notes for each cheque
- Scanned Bank cheque image, then app will detect your cheque size and you can map/overlay fields over cheque image
- To detect actual cheque size your image must be properly scanned
- Fine tune other template settings as per your needs and start printing your cheques
- (e.g. 1234.56 to "ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR AND 56/100 DOLLARS")
- Fixed decimal places related issue while converting amount in words
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later
321Soft Data Recovery is one of the leading do-it-yourself tools for recovering deleted, formatted, lost and inaccessible files from hard drive and all types of removable media. A simple, fully automated wizard user interface and hundreds of supported file formats make 321Soft Data Recovery a professional and cost-effective option for retrieving lost data. It also supports hardware RAID and software RAID recovery. Moreover, It equipped with an enhanced set of recovery tools. Including:
- Hex Viewer
- Bad Block/Block Usage Diagnostics
- Image Backup
- Wipe, SMART
- Disks clone
- and so on
Supports Data Recovery From: Deleted, lost, corrupted, formatted partitions and from crashed drives .... almost anything!
Supported Devices: Hard drive, External Hard drive, SSD,USB flash drive, Optical drives, Mobile devices, Digital Camera, Memory Sticks, Secured Digital Card (SD Card), XD Picture Card, Compact Flash Card (CF Card), Multi Media Card (MMC Card), Microdrives,SmartMedia, MP3/MP4 Player, and more.
File System supported: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, HFS wrapper, NTFS, NTFS 5, and Ext2/3.
- Added supports reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- Supports CD/DVD recovery and Linux (EXT2/3) Recovery.
- Supports recover RAW images and HD video.
- OS X 10.4 or later
The goal of FitPlot is simple:
- place various PDFs (or other common graphic formats files such as JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS, PSD, image in the pasteboard) on a virtual plotter sheet;
- Arrange all objects in a WYSIWYG environment moving and rotating them;
- Print the so arranged plotter sheet and eventually save it for later printings.
I know this can be done with blazoned vectorial applications, but here we have a small program that can just do it--nothing less, nothing more.
Version 5.6.0: FitPlot bundle document type:
Now there are 2 ways to store FitPlot files to suit the way you work and you can decide which will be the default. Previously, your FitPlot docs only included links to the files you inserted and this kept the FitPlot doc size as small as possible. The new variation is a FitPlot Bundle, a single files that includes full copies of each file you insert into the FitPlot doc. Sure it's a bigger file but much more portable.
Which method is better? That depends on you and either can be set as your default. Do you only work on one computer and keep all the source files in fixed locations? An ordinary FitPlot doc will work fine for you. Do you often need to move FitPlot docs from place to place or computer to computer? Do you regularly send files to colleagues or customers? Then FitPlot Bundle is for you because all the inserted files are already packed and ready to go.
Of course, you can switch between doc types, a FitPlot Bundle can be saved as a plain FitPlot doc and a plain FitPlot doc can be saved as a Bundle for the times when you do need to share or send. FitPlot doc leaves everything where you put it and FitPlot Bundle packages everything together so however you work, FitPlot has you covered.
You can set your new documents default type from the preferences panel, attributes tab.
- New ICD dialog containing also RGB histogram and preview of the examined page.
- QuickLook plugin updated to accomplish new document type.
- Small interface retouches and bugs fixing.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
Stream Player is lightweight internet stream player with several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window.Features:
- Quick opening as a source of a media stream
- URL text or HTML source snippet selection
- local HTML files
- either from OSX services and context menus or using drag & drop onto the application dock icon, status menu icon or any stream window.
- Full screen, always on top and caption less player windows.
- Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching f.e. multiple web cams at once.
- Automatic stream title detection.
- Automatic, user configurable embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content.
- Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup.
- Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists.
- Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows closed.
- Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, context menus, editing.
- Ad blocking in stream contents.
- Added options to sort items of stream list menus
- Added Ad-Blocking option to the streams
- Added hidden option to switch on the new transparent controls of the HTML5 YouTube player (WARNING, after enabled currently there is no option to switch it off again!!! To enable use "defaults write com.memyselfandi.Stream-Player useTransparentYouTubeControls YES" from the terminal)
- Stream HTML source and the base URL now handled separately, added more live hints about actual auto embedding status during the source editing
- Stream window title hint now formatted as 'Name - Description'
- Auto embedding template patterns enhanced a lot, please see full detail in the dedicated welcome tour pages
- Added missing default autoplay options to the embeddable HTML code where possible
- Because of Apple application policies keeping Stream Player in the status menu and displaying notification about it is no longer the default option
- Starting to move a not focused stream player window could hide the window behind others during the move operation
- If stream editor is open not all part of the window caption could be used for window drag and moving
- Stream player windows minimum size was not set at all
- Stream description field also replaced by the title guessing process even if it had set a custom value already
- Percent escaped/unescaped URLs not handled the same way during the content loading and the title guessing
- Preferences and welcome tour window always on top behavior was bogus
- Stream source editor allowed to enter characters that not allowed in HTML sources
- "Watch later" list elements with sub-paths not treated as part of the "Watch later" list
- OS X 10.8 or later
ColorSnapper 2 is the OS X color picker app for designers and developers which makes it easy to collect, adjust, organize, and export colors of any pixel of the screen. It is activated via a system-wide hotkey, giving you a magnifying glass to easily pick any pixel you need, even from retina displays. The resulting color is copied to the clipboard in a format of your preference.Features
- New Magnifying Glass -- the original ColorSnapper magnifying glass -- introduced in 2010 and adopted by every modern color picker app since then -- just got even better! It works perfectly with multiple displays, different resolutions and with different pixel density. You can switch between Spaces and Applications having the magnifying glass on the screen while controlling it with gestures and keyboard shortcuts.
- New Hi-Precision Mode allows you to choose every physical pixel on a retina screen, but also works great on displays with normal pixel density by increasing mouse sensitivity and magnification level.
- Export to Adobe® Photoshop® and Illustrator® -- set foreground and background color in your favorite designer tool directly from ColorSnapper.
- Capture loupe image -- new magnifying glass can be used as a review tool. Pressing P will copy the zoomed image to clipboard.
- Favorites and History -- with ColorSnapper2 you can now organize, adjust and export colors without leaving the application. Add colors you regularly pick to the favorites or go back in time to hundreds of colors.
- Adjust colors -- new user interface seamlessly integrates with the Apple’s Color Panel so you can adjust colors before you export them.
- Quick formats filter -- just start typing to quickly search through more than 30 export formats.
- Automatic color profile conversion -- converts colors picked from native OS X applications, including Safari and Xcode from the monitor’s color profile to sRGB. This means you’ll get the same RGB values as those used in your code.
- Code style -- use flexible color values formatters to match your coding style. Along with all new supported formats, including CSS3, NSColor and UIColor, Swift, Android, Java, .NET and many more, this results in even faster developer workflow.
- Fixed issue with activating alternative action when pressing ⌥
- Some additional UI refinements
- OS X 10.9 or later
iThoughtsX enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.Typical Uses:
- Course Notes/Revision
- Project planning
- Task lists
- Goal setting
- Meeting Notes
- Mindjet MindManager
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
- Plain/rich text
- MyThoughts (import only)
- Mindnode (import only)
- Mindmapper (import only)
- MS Powerpoint / Keynote (PPTX)
- MS Word / Pages (DOCX)
- MS Excel / Numbers (CSV)
- MS Project (XML)
- Image (PNG)
- Website (zip package of map, html and attachments)
- Colour / Shape
- Images / Icons
- Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
- Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
- Callouts / Floating topics
- Named relationships between topics
- Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
- Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
- Email task reports (by project, by resource)
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
- 10 system 'Map Styles'.
- Rules based filtering engine.
- Presentation mode.
Version 2.29: Features:
- Support for Italian, Dutch and Portuguese languages
- Safari extension (toolbar button) to quickly copy links into a map - see here
- OS X 10.8 or later
Find & Replace It! 2.3.2 - Find and replace text strings in multiple files, with or without regex. (Shareware)
Find & Replace It! is a high-end solution to find files and execute search-and-replace operations across directories. It allows performing very complex batch replacements inside text files of any size. It supports regular expression syntax and dozens of encodings. It has scripting capabilities which allow transforming on the fly the replacement text for every found string. It even handles batch processing of the encoding of files, as well as of types of end-of-lines.
Here are five key points of Find & Replace It! that make the difference with its competitors:
- Handles more than 50 different kinds of text encodings. If your are stucked with some UTF-8 encoding, some Chinese contents or any others non ASCII encodings, Find & Replace It! is the solution for you. It also handles the different kinds of end-of-line.
- Handles huge files. If you want to process any kind of dump files containing tons of text, like a log of 10 GB, Find & Replace It! will do it for you.
- Provides a regular expression editor. This editor offers tools to easily build regular expressions even if you are a newby.
- Provides a find & replace preview. The preview window gives you an immediate feed-back that makes easy to check the impact of your replacement within any file without modifying its content. This is especially usefull whenever you are searching for a complex expression and you don't want to replace it blindly in many files.
The GUI of Find & Replace It! consists of seven panes that you can arrange in any way you want. You can dock panes side by side, arrange them in tabs, or make them float. Adjust the windows layout to the way you like to work. Find & Replace It! comes with four pre-arrange layouts that can be customized the way you want depending on the size of your screen. You can switch from one layout to another in a simple click.
- Upgrade the Qt libraries to 4.8.7 on all platforms.
- Better support for OS X 10.10.
- QThread: fix race when setting the eventDispatcher.
- Multiple ulnerabilities in Qt image-format handling.
- The visual modifications are interpreted as permanent when switching the preview mode in the preview window.
- Possible data corruption when loading the preview content when there is no previous codec selected (could happen during internal updates of the preview content).
- When initializing the content of preview window while loading a FRI file, the previewed file is not reloaded, even though a more recent version exists on the hard drive.
- OS X 10.8 or later
MP3 Normalizer improves the quality of MP3 files. It amplifies quiet audio and decreases the volume of loud files or their parts automatically. It also smooths sound peaks and clicks in MP3 tracks. To normalize your MP3 files you have just drop them in application icon or window. The application will let you know when volume adjusting is done. MP3 Normalizer supports batch processing so you can process single file or the whole tree of folders in one time.
Version 1.0.7: New Features
- New audio effects: Fade In, Fade Out, Trim Silence, Length Limit
- Integration with iTunes
- New panel in Preferences - 'Audio Effects'
- Ability to convert to source folder
- Detailed progress
- Improvements for normalization
- Ability to edit tags at the end of conversion. Integration with Tag Editor
- For stability improvements
- For compatibility with OS X Yosemite
- For minor issues with user interface
- For transferring UTF8/Cyrillic tags to destination file
- For keyboard shortcuts
- OS X 10.7 or later
Useful Mac Services is a collection of handy OS X services and an application to manage and configure services on your system.
Services are contextual workflows available throughout Mac OS X. They accept text or files from the current application or the Finder, and appear in the Services menu. They can be used to shorten repetitive tasks such as those performed on files or folders. The UMS app supports on-the-fly service customization via configuration plugins, also letting you easily edit the icon and description of each installed service. Letting UMS run continuously will add the ability to get notified about any changes in your services folder, or about available new or updated services.Currently selectable service components
- Symbolize services - Symbolize service menu items are simple service wrappers around symbolizelog, symbolizealllogs and add2symbolpath scripts (together with symbolizehelpers helper script) that can be used to symbolize OS X crash logs, hang, stall or sample files.
- Copy Paths services - Copy Paths add ability to copy full path, directory name or file name parts of the selected finder items to the clipboard.
- Mail Creation services - Mail Creation add ability to create mail with attachments (from the currently selected files/directories), with currently selected texts as message body or from clipboard content both via the default mailer of the current user.
- Make URL Tiny services - Make URL Tiny shortens the current URL the service invoked for and copies the produced short URL to the clipboard automatically or mail in message body of a new mail via the default mailer of the current user.
- Created the first app-bundled-only version, that has new features such as:
- Managing installable, installed services
- Support of modifiable, custom service icons, descriptions
- Support of service configuration plugins
- Added self update
- MailCreation Services
- Added New Mail from Clipboard Content service
- MakeURL Tiny Services
- Added initial release
- OS X 10.7 or later