Agregador de canals
Smile is a working environment which offers both a set of production technologies and a natural fashion of having them work together so that you produce faster and better, you automate frequent tasks and you control complex operations. The technologies available to Smile's users include:
- an AppleScript editor with many scripting helpers, and unique AppleScript Terminal windows,
- an editor of scripted interfaces,
- a text editor for ASCII and Unicode, with a search-and-replace tool supporting Regular Expressions,
- a XML editor,
- a Regular Expression engine,
- a XML and p-list engine,
- a 2D graphic engine, where you program vectorial PDF graphics by script,
- commands for driving industrial interfaces: RS232 serial communication, digital I/O, LED display.
Smile ships with an impressive set of additional tools of various kinds, for instance a backup utility. Smile is totally scriptable, attachable (each object can own a script), and tailored (with scripts you can customize the interface to any extent.)
Version 3.8.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Added support for the latest IPTC4XMP Standard version 1.2
- Improved JPEG error handling for severe JPG errors
- Added a option to Duplicate tabs to the Tab's context menu
- Updated French translations
- Faster thumbnail scrolling
- Added support for the ImageNumber's Continuous parameter setting in the User Interface or the Rename Panel
- (OS X) Fixed an issue with color representation in Color Managed files on OS X
- When using Info panel in the Light Table and then moving to a subsequent image then then Info Panel wouldn't update
- Deleting the content of a field in Image Details without editing it first then the delete wouldn't stick
- Fixed an issue with the message "Image not available or medium not loaded" when trying to double click on a thumbnail and medium and file are available
- Fixed an issue with creating a portfolio collection on Flickr that has Cyrillic characters it the collection name
- The Search bar would overlap the Image Viewer when in Maximized mode
- Catalog Label mappings are processed after Event and PeopleInImage mappings
- Fixed an issue with selecting a catalog labels then the direct child content would be included in display
- Fixed an issue with non-continuous renaming rules that use a custom rename ID behaving like a continuous rule
- Sometimes starting the Import process would prompt for a Mirror folder, even when the profile is configured to NOT use a Copy process
- When using the Viewer on a second monitor you couldn't pass multiple images to a 3rd party application
- Fixed an issue with uploading videos to some Sharing services
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Note: Face recognition requires OS X 10.7 or later
Watermark Sense is a flexible batch image watermarking utility. It enables you to achieve great creative results in batch mode, saving a lot of time on repetitive tasks. With Watermark Sense, you can easily protect your intellectual property, promote your brand, or simply add some useful information to many images at a time.
Watermark Sense supports both text and image watermarks. It gives you a full control over the watermark appearance, offering a rich set of fine-tuning options and visual effects. For example, you can configure the watermark opacity, choose a blending mode, apply shadow, replicate the watermark, etc. A text watermark can be generated based on the image EXIF/IPTC metadata, providing incredible automation capabilities.
Watermark Sense enables you to save your watermark configurations, as well as saving settings (output file naming and format), as custom presets. You never need to enter the same configuration twice! Using custom presets, you can even apply several watermarks to every image, or save every image multiple times with different watermarks, all in a single batch operation!
Watermark Sense provides a live preview of the final watermarked image. Sometimes you might wish to have a better control over the watermark positioning than a batch configuration can offer. For those cases Watermark Sense supports manual positioning of the watermark in preview for individual images. Moreover, you can even synchronize the manual positioning between images.
In addition, Watermark Sense has some basic image manipulation capabilities: batch rotation, flipping, and EXIF/IPTC metadata editing.
See the video overview, try Watermark Sense for free, and find more information at the product page.
Watermark Sense has a companion application, our flexible batch image resizer/cropper Resize Sense, Macworld Gem 2012. The two applications are mutually integrated to act as a single application if needed, while keeping things as simple and straightforward as possible. Together they form a flexible and efficient image processing toolset for Web publishing and similar needs, for those who need to obtain top quality results quickly and easily.
- Fixes the inter-application integration (opening watermarked images in Resize Sense) on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.7 or later
FineReader Pro combines unmatched OCR quality, accurate document formatting reconstruction, and unsurpassed language support with an intuitive interface.
- Automator actions and AppleScript commands support are added
- Fixed a bug when importing files with square brackets and other non-character symbols in a file name
- Fixed the problem with undeleted temporary files from system libraries
- Overall application performance improvement
- Other bug fixes and improvement
- OS X 10.7 or later
LinkOptimizer is a workflow-automation solution for Adobe InDesign which works with Photoshop to reduce InDesign link size, perform essential image adjustments, and convert image formats. LinkOptimizer is a perfect solution for both print and electronic publishing.
Reduce InDesign link size by eliminating excess image data
LinkOptimizer will automatically reduce the image resolution, scale and crop the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the InDesign document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to InDesign at 100%.
Perform essential image adjustments
- Convert colors
- Apply sharpening filters
- Merge layers and delete hidden ones
Convert file formats
Convert between JPEG, PSD, TIFF, and other formats automatically.
LinkOptimizer allows you to dramatically reduce the size of an InDesign job, cutting down on processing time and reducing production costs:
- Save valuable disk space
- Accelerate output
- Speed up job transfer to outside sources
- Reduce job cost through faster processing
- Fixed an appearance glitch on OS X 10.10 Yosemite in which some image format names were cut off in the Convert settings.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe InDesign/Photoshop CS3 or later
Puzzle Maker lets you create crossword and word search puzzles using your own words! You choose the words, and Puzzle Maker can make a crossword and word search from them.
- Edit Puzzles: change fonts, add colors and modify layout. Don't settle for a boring black-and-white puzzle.
- Nice Printouts: tired of your puzzles looking like they were printed off a Web site? With Puzzle Maker, your printed puzzles will look great - no website logos, no unwanted text.
- Export As Image: export your puzzles to a high quality image (PNG), so they can be included in another document or a website.
- Export To Pages: need to edit your puzzle document further? Export your puzzles to Pages, the word processor by Apple. Then you can create books and newsletters that include your puzzle. Compatible with Pages '09 and later.
- Export As an Interactive Web Page: want to share your puzzle with the world? Puzzle Maker lets you export your puzzle as an interactive Web page, so people all over the world can solve your puzzle.
- Multi-Core -- High Quality Puzzles, Fast: Puzzle Maker takes advantage of your multi-core Mac to deliver a good-looking puzzle, fast.
- 2 for the price of 1: Puzzle Maker is both a crossword puzzle maker and a word search maker. Don't use 2 separate programs: create both type of puzzles from the same word lists!
- Export to iBooks: Include an interactive crossword or word search in your upcoming eBook made with iBooks Author.
- Export to .puz Play your puzzle in popular crossword players, such as Black Ink by Red Sweater Software
- Added word search design mask templates (email firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest additional templates)
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later
Photo Sense is an image editing and enhancement application that automatically processes and adjusts photos. The results of the automatic adjustments can be refined manually if necessary to deliver results that mirror what is provided by professional photo manipulation software. Photo Sense supports batch processing and image settings synchronization and even features creative artistic effect filters.
- Fixes the inter-application integration (opening enhanced photos in Resize Sense and Watermark Sense) on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Horcrux Email Backup lets you automatically backup your mails from any IMAP supported email accounts with great ease. The best part is, you have an option to restore the backup'ed emails to any other email account, retaining all your tags/folder hierarchy.
Horcrux lets you automatically backup your mails from any IMAP supported email accounts with great ease. The best part is, you have an option to restore the backed up emails to any other email account, retaining all your tags/folder hierarchy.
Note: This is a background app, it resides on the Mac menu bar called "H". Click on that to get back to the preferences.
- Tested with Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange. It should work on most email accounts.
- Incremental backups.
- Supports multiple email accounts
- Add the accounts, set the backup frequency and it'll unobtrusively backup emails in the background
- Native Email Browsing interface where you can undelete specific emails (in case of user error)
- Independent IMAP Server to Server migration utility
- Emails can be archived as a ZIP file making your data portable
- Clever restore process that'll skip already existing emails
- Stores emails in open format (.eml) which can be opened in clients like Apple Mail
- Can export emails in open format as .mbox
Please feel free to contact us in case of any problems: http://thehorcrux.com/support.
Version 2.4.1 (2.4):
Note: The version of the downloadable demo is 2.4. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 2.4.1.
- Minor bugfix
- OS X 10.7 or later