Agregador de canals
Shazam sigue expandiendo sus fronteras y acaba de lanzar una versión para OS X de su famosa aplicación de reconocimiento musical que funciona en segundo plano en la barra de menú de nuestro Mac.
Shazam, el famoso servicio de reconocimiento de música, uno de los primeros éxitos de la App Store, posteriormente expandido al resto de plataformas móviles con igual éxito está inmersa últimamente en una política expansiva que la ha llevado a introducirse en otros campos como la identificación de programas de televisión. Siguiendo esa política ha decidido seguir expandiendo sus dominios llevando sus servicios a OS X, en forma de aplicación, que ha sido lanzada hoy mismo.
La aplicación, que se ejecuta en la barra de menú de nuestro Mac, supervisa en segundo plano y nos informa de todo aquello que se reproduce, proporcionándonos la información en forma de notificaciones además de permitir acceder de forma rápida a contenido complementario comoShazam para Mac funciona en la sombra ubicado en la barra de menú puede ser letras o canciones adicionales, link de compra en iTunes y opciones para compartir dicha canción en redes sociales.
Interesante movimiento que sin duda va a reforzar la presencia y el uso de Shazam, que no solo estará ahora a mano cuando estemos usando nuestro smartphone sino también cuando estemos en nuestro ordenador. Como pega principal, durante el tiempo que he estado usándolo, que ha sido breve todo hay que decirlo, si estás escuchando música en Spotify o iTunes puede resultar molesto que a cada canción te salte la notificación, pero es algo que se soluciona desactivando el servicio simplemente. Un acierto por parte de Shazam.
Descargar: Shazam para Mac, Gratis
Mellel is the leading word processor for OS X and has been widely considered the industry standard since its inception. Mellel focuses on writers and scholars for technical writing and multilingual word processing. It offers special tools to help you write and organize long documents easily. If you need multilingual support or are writing bi-directional text, Mellel is just the thing for you: Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, and Syriac never looked better on a Mac. Even if you don't need all the bells and whistles, Mellel is still the right choice for you: clean, stable, and easy to use.
- Added support for Traditional Chinese DOS encoding. This fixes an issue that caused some styled Chinese text to become garbled when pasting from Scrivener
- Fixes an issue which caused a mysterious "systemParStyle" paragraph style to appear in the paragraph style list after setting the style to a paragraph containing a citation or hyperlink
- Fixes an issue that caused crashes and all sorts of odd behaviour when editing and saving documents that contained empty citations and hyperlinks
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes and other misbehaviour when editing around inlines that contained track changes while the annotations pane was open
OS X 10.5 or later
LibreOffice is an office suite (word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, drawing tool) compatible with other major office suites. The Document Foundation is coordinating development and maintenance of this OpenOffice.org fork.
Many different language versions are available here.
- Raise limit of characters in paragraphs
- Moved Navigation buttons
- Increase/decrease font size buttons
- DrawingML import/export
- Import/Export nested comments
- Proportion image scaling
- Solarized blue for Non-printing characters
- Relative text frame anchoring improvements
- Vertical alignment for text frames
- Printing comments in margins
- Format all comments
- Unicode-compliant soft hyphen handling
- Smarter highlighting of cell in a formula
- Number selected rows and columns in status bar
- Start cell edit with content of cell above
- User selectable text conversion models
- Pivot Table layout improvement
- Formula engine
- Enable CoinMP solver
- Statistics Wizard (alternative to Excel's Add-in "Analysis ToolPak")
- Random number generation
- Number of Pages
- Fit slide to window
- Slide Pane selected/unselected slides with mouse over
- 3D models
- VCL (GUI Toolkit)
- CUPS, fax machines and spadmin
- Improved PDF import
- Improved OOXML support
- New import filters
- Refreshed Tango icons
- Native background rendering on OSX
- Color pickers improvements
- Start Center improvements
- Initial HiDpi support
- Progress bar for DOCX documents
- New languages/locales in language list
- New languages/locales with locale date
- Adding a new language tag
- Acces2Base new version
- OSL macro clean up
- C++ UNO language binding and URE libraries
- UNO API changes
- Removing XInitialization from a service implementations
- Deprecating com.sun.star.lang.XTypeProvider.getImplementationId
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Fixed a bug that could cause Knock to stop connecting on iOS 8 and/or OS X 10.10 betas
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Knock ring to keep spinning even though Knock is connected
- Fixed a crash that could occur when gathering iOS diagnostic logs
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Mac which supports Bluetooth Low Energy: 2011 MacBook Air or later, 2012 MacBook Pro or later, 2012 iMac or later, 2011 Mac mini or later, or 2013 Mac Pro
- Knock for iPhone $3.99 on the iTunes Store
- iPhone (4S, 5, 5C, or 5S) running iOS 7 or later
Vitamin-R creates the optimal conditions for your brain to work at its best by structuring your work into short bursts of distraction-free, highly focused activity alternating with opportunities for renewal, reflection and intuition.
The built-in task logging and statistics features create a positive momentum towards productivity by providing visible feedback on your progress and achievements.
Time Slice Your Work. Vitamin-R breaks down large, vaguely defined tasks into a series of short "time slices" of between 10 and 30 minutes, each with specific, easily reachable and actionable objectives. During these time slices it keeps you focused on accomplishing only this one objective and provides you with mechanisms for dealing with interruptions, poor concentration, etc.
Get Started. Vitamin-R concentrates on getting you started allowing you to break through the resistance of procrastination and create a positive feedback loop of small achievements that get you closer to your ultimate aims. You will experience less stress caused by looming deadlines and a lack of clear direction, thus enabling you to enjoy guilt-free breaks that allow your intuition and creativity to emerge.
Find Your Rhythm. Each one of us is different. Finding out what works best for you is the key to true productivity. Vitamin-R helps you by giving you the tools to gain more awareness of how you spend your time, what works for you and what does not. Armed with this new knowledge, you can eliminate unproductive work patterns and discover the work rhythm that suits you best.
Get It Out of Your Head Quickly. Did you know that your short term memory can only hold 4-6 "chunks" of information? The slightest interruption and it's all gone and you have to start from scratch. That's why Vitamin-R provides you with the "Now and Later Board", complete with FastType magic, to give you a place to quickly dump all those things that go through your head and allow you to quickly return to your task.
Make It Your Own. Vitamin-R plugs into your life rather than trying to take it over. You can use it occasionally to overcome procrastination or mental blocks or re-organize your entire working life around the concepts that it embodies. It complements rather than replaces traditional to-do list managers, such as Things or OmniFocus for which direct integrations exist.
Now With Cloud Synching! If you routinely work on multiple Macs, you will love Vitamin-R's new ability to effortlessly synch your time slice log across the cloud using the free Dropbox service. Setup is as easy as ticking a checkbox.
Recapture the lost of art of joyful concentration. Overcome procrastination. Rediscover the motivation within yourself.
- Fixes an OS X 10.9 Mavericks bug that could make Vitamin-R's menu bar disappear
- OS X 10.8 or later
Freeway Pro lets you build websites with speed and precision... without writing a line of code!
With it's user-oriented drag-and-drop interface, Freeway Pro helps you piece together the website of your dreams. Add images, audio, video and interactive content -- when your masterpiece is complete, Freeway Pro converts it into clean, standards-compliant code at the click of a button!
Beyond Web Design
Freeway isn't just for web designers: Leverage the power of the intuitive interface to create eye-catching email newsletters that work with all major email clients!
Freeway Pro is more advanced than its counterpart, Freeway Express:
- Access hundreds of plugins.
- Create pixel-perfect style sheet layouts.
- Animate your content with fluid transitions.
- Add sophisticated search capabilities to your site.
- Import professional graphic types.
- … And much, much more!
- Added support for media types and widths
- Added responsive support to the CSS Menus Action
- Added the Better Meta Action for adding SEO and social media meta data to pages
- The CSS Menus now supports automatic menu generation
- Added an Action for advanced styling of tables
- figure, figcaption, and main are available as CSS box types
- The Google Analytics Action now supports Universal Analytics
- Style names can contain hyphens
- The current panel in the Inspector Palette can be changed using Command-1, Command-2 etc.
- Added Next/Previous Page menu options to the View menu
- Added View menu options with keyboard shortcuts which allow selection of the next/previous sibling box, and the ancestor/first descendant element.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a document contains bad file information
- Extra lines are no longer added in the output after code entered in markup dialogs
- Fixed an issue in the French localization, displaying c and C instead of quotation marks around the document title during upload
- Fixed a problem where styles were removed from lists when links were changed within them
- Fixed a problem where overtyping text with a paragraph style applied generated a temporary style
- Fixed a problem that could cause CSS Menu Submenus to appear behind other content
- Fixed a problem that could cause CSS Menus submenus to appear incorrectly in IE7
- The Create Email Action now respects pages that have been set as flexible (no width)
- The CSS Menus Action now supports setting the currently selected page to bold
- Action markup sections are no longer limited to 32K
- Added fwMediaTypes property to FWDocument
- Added fwMediaTypesUpdated as an Actions callback for when the media types in the document are changed from the Customize Media dialog
- Added fwCurrentMediaType property to FWDocument
- Made it easier to select parent items when child items are snug to a parental edge - child items are no longer selected if the click is registered outside the bounds of a parent and the child is completely encompassed by the parent.
- Freeway doesn't crash when you click on a File Upload field in the Preview view
- Use Master Settings for pages restores style sheets correctly
- Fixed a situation where a copied layer graphic item was pasted back as a table-positioned item
- HTML5 video isn't placed behind other content on the page
- Freeway doesn't generate invalid HTML by nesting anchors
- Fixed a situation where Freeway published duplicate anchors
- Fixed a situation where map areas were output incorrectly
- Freeway doesn't discard clear settings when pasting inflow items
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a link and anchor were applied to a box
- "Fit Box To Content" causes pass-through graphics and videos to be displayed at their natural size
- High-resolution pass-through graphics don't get scaled to fractional dimensions
- Pass-through images are scaled (rather than cropped) if their max-width is less than the width of the image
- Fixed a crash that occurred when deleting a page that is displayed in Freeway's internal Preview
- Videos aren't cropped after resizing and undoing
- Fixed a problem that could prevent a page from an old document being displayed or published
- Freeway adjusts the size of pass-through content boxes when pasting content copied from within Freeway
- Fixed a crash that occurred when dragging a Bezier handle
- Fixed a bug where color changes did not dirty elements using the color in link styles
- File naming for non-passthrough background images is consistent with file naming for pass-through background images
- Freeway doesn't output tags for unstyled inline Actions
- Duplicating in-flow items in the Site panel doesn't convert them to non-inflow items
- Inline items (apart from HTML items) are always CSS items (and not table-positioned items)
- Freeway does not allow anchors to be used on submit images
- Freeway doesn't generate invalid HTML by nesting image maps within anchors
- CSS styling is output for inline markup items
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting HTML or RTF text
- Freeway doesn't crash when reverting a document while a list control is displayed
- The Measurements section of the Inspector palette doesn't show fractional pixel values for inflow items
- Command-N shortcut restored to appropriate dialogs for creating a new entry in a table. Command-Enter also added as a shortcut to OK the dialogs (where appropriate).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when pasting items with a folder selected in the Site panel
- Fixed a crash that could occur while validating Actions before publishing
- View tabs (for media and master/page/preview etc.) are drawn and erased properly
- Fixed a situation in which Action files could be HTML-dirtied unnecessarily
- Background images default to high resolution if "Output high-resolution graphics" is selected in Document Setup
- Fixed a master-instance problem that could cause a crash or prevent a file from being saved
- Corner mounts aren't drawn on hidden items
- Combined graphic outlines aren't drawn on hidden items
- Added an External Link menu option with shortcut which opens the Edit Hyperlink dialog with the External Panel selected
- Fixed an issue where extra items were drawn when dragging pages out of the site panel
- Importing a pass-through graphic into an inflow item doesn't create an extra paragraph
- Instances of images that are dragged onto a master page have correct settings
- Non-global shadow angles work
- Setting an unpublished item to publish dirties the page
- Extended attributes are output on Action items
- Freeway doesn't keep adding empty paragraphs after inflow boxes when converting between HTML and GIF
- Pages don't have "Use Master Settings" turned off if they are created by dragging a master page in the Site panel
- New pages that are created by dragging a master page in the Site panel don't default to having the same name as the master
- Fixed a crash that could occur after deleting a labelled item
- Percentage-width children of available-width items are calculated correctly
- Inflow items are output without "position:relative" if they don't have any children
- Freeway supports fractional percentage values
- Pass-through graphics are scaled when their box is resized
- Defined width or height overrides the high-resolution option for pass-through graphics
- Hidden/unpublished items are displayed with a cross in the Site panel
- Added a menu option for Add Action to the Edit menu
- Added Custom Padding and Custom Margin options to the Item menu
- Added shortcuts for Edit Styles and Document Setup
- Items are drawn in full when they are being dragged
- The default browser compatibility level for new documents is now IE8
- Added keyboard shortcuts for Insert > HTML Item and Insert > Graphic Item
- Inflow items can be shown or hidden (and are output accordingly)
OS X 10.6.6 or later