Agregador de canals
OS X Yosemite is Apple's newest operating system for Mac.
An elegant design that feels entirely fresh, yet inherently familiar. The apps you use every day, enhanced with new features. And a completely new relationship between your Mac and iOS devices. OS X Yosemite will change how you see your Mac. And what you can do with it.
With OS X Yosemite, we set out to elevate the experience of using a Mac. To do that, we looked at the entire system and refined it app by app. Feature by feature. Pixel by pixel. And we built great new capabilities into the interface that put need-to-know information at your fingertips. The result is that your Mac has a fresh new look, with all the power and simplicity you know and love.
Powerful built-in apps.
One of the best things about a Mac is that it comes loaded with state-of-the-art, beautifully designed apps you’ll love to use every day. In OS X Yosemite, those apps give you new ways to do some of the things you do most. The apps you use to surf the web, read your mail, send messages, and organize files have a simpler, more elegant look, and we’ve enhanced them with great new features.
Mac and iOS.
Use a Mac or an iOS device, and you can do incredible things. Use them together, and you can do so much more. Because now with OS X Yosemite and iOS 8, all your devices work together even more harmoniously. They recognize when they're near each other, enabling brilliant new features that feel magical and yet make perfect sense.
Version 10.10 GM1:
- You can now submit apps and app updates to the Mac App Store built with Xcode 6.1 GM seed
- Mouse/Trackpad videos updated with Yosemite UI
- New iWork icons
- Fixed bash security flaw
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later
Copy anything (text, pictures, urls) from your Mac or iOS device, open Command-C and share it to another device. No need to double tap the home button, whatever app you're currently using just paste it and you're done!
Track of every clipboards shared using the Clipboard History. Open Command-C, swipe left and check out the most recently shared clipboards. Tap to preview, Long Press to copy or delete.
Enhance your iOS workflows using x-callback-urls and bookmarklets.
Note: If you get 'Clipboard Sharing Refused' error after upgrading to iOS 8, just re-pair your devices.
- Fixed a serious bug while pairing your Mac with other devices
- Support for iOS 8 devices
- Minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later
Highlights compared to other VNC clients:
- Complete Apple Screen Sharing support - including Mac OS X login, clipboard synchronization, Apple adaptive codec and multiple display configurations
- Automatic Bonjour server discovery as well as network scanners to find Macs and PCs to connect to
- Complete SSH tunelling support with public-key and password authentication
- Quick-access icon in Mac OS X menu for instant access to stored servers
- Clean user interface
- Introducing Remotix Cloud!
- Connect to any computer from anywhere with zero configuration. Quick access code to help colleagues and friends. Set up trusted users to share the computer with teammates. And even manage your computers from the web interface! More info at remotixcloud.com
- Brand New Interface
- Optimized for Mavericks and Yosemite. If you have lots of servers to manage, you'll love new server table view.
- Your battery's best friend
- Due to extensive optimizations, Remotix is not only providing the fastest remote desktop on a planet, but also makes your battery happy.
- PLEASE NOTE: Remotix 3 requires OS X 10.7 or higher to run. If you have OS X 10.6 please do not update.
- OS X 10.7 or later
FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Incorrect audio fade-ins and fade-outs have been fixed.
- The profile popup menu in Custom Video export now behaves correctly when running FotoMagico in German or French.
- Various small fixes.
- OS X 10.8 or later
QuickBooks Pro 2013 helps you manage your business easily and efficiently. Organize your finances all in one place, track money going in and out of your business, and spot areas where you can save.
- Built for Mac OS - Looks and works like you'd expect
- Create invoices, pay bills, and manage expenses
- Gain insight into your business with over 100 reports
- New tool lets you easily track mileage
- New multi-user options offer simultaneous access to QuickBooks data
- This is the first public release of QuickBooks 2015 for Mac.
- OS X 10.9 or later
AstroGrav is a software program that allows you to study how astronomical objects move and interact under the force of gravity. It features superb interactive 3D graphics which allow you to move around within an astronomical system that you are viewing, while watching how it evolves with the passage of time.
A wide variety of sample files are provided, including Solar System, space mission, and abstract systems, and these enable you to experiment with AstroGrav without having to go to the trouble of entering your own data. The comprehensive editing facilities allow you to either create your own astronomical systems, or to modify existing ones, and provide you with an almost endless scope for experimentation and investigation.
AstroGrav can be used to visualize and understand the following aspects of gravitational and astronomical systems.
- Basic concepts of mass, position, velocity, acceleration, force, momentum, and energy.
- Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion and Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation.
- Many body systems and the n-body problem.
- Orbits and Lagrange points.
- Interchange of potential energy and kinetic energy in gravitational systems.
- Projectiles and escape velocities.
- Gravitational slingshots used in space missions.
AstroGrav is ideal for any of the following.
- Astronomers interested in studying the evolution of gravitational systems.
- Teachers and educationalists seeking to deliver courses on math, physics, or astronomy.
- Students of math, physics, or astronomy.
- Anyone else interested in studying how objects move and interact under the force of gravity.
- Added the ability to view from locations on the Earth's surface in order to give the software planetarium-style capabilities in solar system simulations.
- Enhanced the options available with the View / View From... and View / Fix... commands.
- Added the View / Background / Horizontal Grid command to display the local horizontal (altitude-azimuth) coordinate grid in solar system simulations.
- Added the View / Background / Horizon command to display the local horizon in solar system simulations.
- Added the View / Background / Galactic Grid command to display the galactic coordinate grid in solar system simulations.
- Added the View / Background / Galactic Plane command to display the galactic coordinate plane in solar system simulations.
- Made major improvements to the way that bouncing collisions are handled during evolution.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.5 or later